The Prometheus Academy - 2017-2018 Late Payments and Refunds
Sharing the fire of learning
Spring 2018 Registration from November 6th, 2017 through January 31st, 2018 - Action Steps
Pay Registration Fee
Pay Fall Tution
To see payment options for a student entering a Prometheus class at a time other than the beginning of the Fall semester.
Late Payment Policies and Fees
Late fees are charged per student and payable to The Prometheus Academy when:
- Monthly tuition is paid after the 3rd business day of the month (September through May)
- Semester tuition paid later than Tuesday, 09/13/2017
- Annual tuition paid later than one week after Fall semester begins, Tuesday, 09/05/2017
Assessed late payment fees are:
- $25—the first time a parent makes a late payment
- $50—the second time we receive a late payment
- Pay all late fees and late monthly payments using this link: Late Monthly Fee Payments
Please discuss any unexpected family events such as employment change, separation, or major family health events with The Prometheus Academy administrators so we can work with your family.
Cash is only be accepted in emergencies, not as a regular method of payment.
Checks which are returned for insufficient funds are charged a $30 NSF fee to help cover bank charges to The Prometheus Academy.
Refunds for Classes Dropped Policy
If you drop a class before September 13, 2017, you receive an 80% refund. After September 13 2017 there is no refund.
Class Tuition—Fall Annual/Semester tuition is due September 01, 2017.
Class Tuition—Spring Semester tuition is due January 19, 2018.
Payment and Registration
Your registration fee enrolls your student, reserves class slots, and pays for class administration expenses. You only pay one registration fee for each student, no matter how many classes they take.
The Prometheus Academy does not refund your Registration fee once you have reserved class spots. Please carefully consider your decision before applying for a Prometheus Academy class.
- $100 Regular Registration Fee [To May 19th]
- $150 Regular Registration Fee [May 20th through July 31st]
- $225 Late Registration Fee and mandatory staff interview with parent and student [August 01st to September 13th]
Methods of Paying Class Tuition
- Check mailed to The Prometheus Academy
- Check delivered to Brenda Escobar or Courtney Edmonson
- Credit card, debit card, or PayPal account using The Prometheus Academy PayPal page
- Credit card charge at The Prometheus Academy office
- Money Order mailed to The Prometheus Academy. A signed, written receipt is sent to the parent by time-stamped email.