The Prometheus Academy - Online Test Instructions
Sharing the fire of learning
To take a Prometheus Academy online test:
- Make sure your Internet connection is active, so you can submit your test results when done.
- Start your Internet browser (IE, FireFox, Opera, Netscape).
- Type or cut-and-paste the URL (http://www.theprometheusacademy.com/directory/test_name.htm) your instructor provided in class or by email.
- At the top of the test, type your name and email address. We do not use student IDs. This information is sent to the instructor in an email when you complete your test.
- Answer all the questions on the test.
- When you are finished, review your responses. Then click the Grade and Submit button at the bottom of the test.
- Your test results are displayed and the results are emailed to the instructor.
- Leave the browser or go to another page.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then do step 6. If you have to customize your Internet security settings, do steps 4 and 5:
- Click Custom Level.
- In the Security Settings - Internet Zone dialog box, click Enable for Active Scripting in the Scripting section.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Refresh button to run scripts.
FireFox 2.xx or 3.xx versions
- Open Firefox.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Content icon.
- Check the boxes under Allow scripts to section that you want to allow.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
Opera version 9
- On the Tools menu, click Preferences.
- On the Advanced tab, click Content.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous page, and then click the Reload button to run scripts.
- Select Edit, then Preferences, and then Advanced.